My look for the evening:
1. This fun hawaiian-inspired shirt is from Forever 21. I love how perfectly the colours coordinate with the rest of the outfit.
2. Andy from Style Scrapbook inspired me with her layered vintage watches to scavenge some watches from my grandmother’s jewlery stash. This is one of the watches that I found. I love the industrial chain on it because it toughens up an otherwise girly outfit. The charm bracelet was gifted to me a few years ago. It contains one charm and a fish clasp which I adore. It is just so… charming.
3. The surface zipper on these high waisted shorts was the selling point for me. All the colours in the outfit worked together: the reds, the white and the greys. I thoroughly enjoy perfect matches. I purchased the shorts at Meese the day of the show. To my delight, all the old merchandise was 70% off which meant that my $135 shorts were only about $40!! A little word of advice: go shopping the day before a store puts out a new season of clothing!
4. I found this grey blazer in our costume box last year. My mom used to wear it in the 80s. I have missed out on hand-me-downs my entire life due to an abundance of brothers so thank you maman!
6. The black and silver flats are from aldo.